Taxonomic Search: shengbing OR jiang
Results 1 - 10 of 21
- 221.12 KB
- 0 views
- 113 downloads
Textual data can contain highly sensitive and identifying information; redaction is a difficult process that can make text unreadable and useless for many purposes. This poster describes an alternative: using ontologies to generalize words, resulting in text that is less sensitive, but still preserves meaning in a way that redacted data does not.
||Breakfast at the hotel or on your own.
|SkySong Global Room 201
- Ben Abbot, Southwest Research Institute, USA
- Nikola Bogunovic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Uwe Borghoff, Universität der Bundeswehr, Germany
- Klaus Buchenrieder, The University of the German Federal Armed Forces, Munich, Germany
- Dumitru Burdescu, University of Craiova, Romania
- Zenon Chaczko, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Piotr Czapiewski, MSS, LLC, USA
- Darren Dalcher, University of Middlesex, UK
- Francesca De Crescenzio, Universitá di Bologna ,
Building on its core strengths in Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, North Carolina State University (NCSU) has, over the last five years, emerged as a leader in both Analytics education and research.