CFP: ARCS 2012 - Architecture of Computing Systems
ARCS 2012 - Architecture of Computing Systems
Feb. 28, to March 02, 2012
ARCS 2012 web page
The focus of the ARCS 2012 conference will be on platforms for embedded computer systems.
The proceedings of ARCS 2012 will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes on Computer Science (LNCS) series. After the conference, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their contribution for publication in a special issue of the Journal of Systems Architecture. Also, a best paper and best presentation award will be presented at the conference.
Call for Papers:
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers on one of the following topics:
- Architectures and design methods/tools for robust, failure tolerant, real time embedded systems.
- Cyber physical systems and distributed computing architectures.
- Multi-/manycore architectures, memory subsystems, and communication architectures for reliable systems.
- Tool support for manycore systems including but not limited to programming models, runtime systems, middleware, and verification.
- Generic and application specific accelerators for multicore architectures.
- Adaptive system architectures such as reconfigurable systems in hardware and software.
- Organic and Autonomic Computing including both theoretical and practical results on selforganization, self-configuration, self-optimization, self-healing, and self-protection techniques.
- Operating Systems including but not limited to scheduling, memory management, power management, and RTOS.
- Energy-aware computing, power efficient computing architectures.
- System aspects of ubiquitous and pervasive computing such as sensor nodes, novel input/output devices, novel computing platforms, architecture modeling, and middleware.
- Applications of manycore embedded systems.
Call for Papers (pdf)
Papers should be submitted in pdf or postscript format. They should be formatted according to Springer LNCS style and not exceed 12 pages.
The submission website is now open!
|Paper submission deadline:||September 30, 2011|
|Notification of acceptance:||November 20, 2011|
|Camera ready papers:||December 15, 2011|
|General Chair||Andreas Herkersdorf|
|Program Co-Chairs||Kay Roemer|