High Confidence Software and Systems Conference
HIGH CONFIDENCE SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS CONFERENCE
A world class community of researchers gather each year for a full week of High Confidence Software and Systems Conference activities that are structured to focus on new scientific and technological foundations that can enable entirely new generations of engineered designs that are becoming essential for effectively operating life–, safety–, security–, and mission–critical systems.
- Presentations given at the 2013 HCSS Conference are available here.
- Registration for the 2013 HCSS Conference is now open.
- The 2013 Call for Presentations has been posted. Submissions are being accepted at http://cps-vo.org/group/hcss_conference/cfp2013.
- Poster submissions are being accepted at http://cps-vo.org/group/hcss_conference/cfposters2013.
- The tenth meeting of the Software Certification Consortium will be co-located with HCSS 2013. More information about the Software Certification Consortium can be found here.
Friday, March 22, 2013 — Abstracts of proposed talks and poster topics submission deadline
Friday, March 29, 2013 — Notifications of acceptance/rejection
Monday, April 8, 2013 Extended to April 22, 2013 — Cutoff date for making hotel reservations at the Historic Inns of Annapolis
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 — Final poster designs submission deadline
Friday, April 30, 2013 — Final slide presentations submission deadline
May 7-10, 2013 — HCSS Conference in Annapolis