International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA)
The 30th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA) will be held in Edinburgh, United Kingdom in 2024. HPCA is a high-impact venue for presenting research results on a wide range of computer architecture topics.
- Some topics of interest are listed below, but we encourage authors to contact the PC chair if they have a question regarding the topic fit.
- Processor, memory, and storage systems architecture
- Instruction-, thread-, and data-level parallelism
- Interconnection network and network interface architecture
- Domain-Specific architectures
- Accelerators, FPGA, CGRA, and reconfigurable systems
- Near/In-Memory computing
- Cloud, datacenter, cluster/distributed systems and applications
- Approximate computing
- Compilers/PL for novel architectures
- IoT, mobile, Edge, and embedded architecture
- Effects of circuits or technology on architecture (3D/chiplets/interposer/wafer-scale)
- Architecture modeling and simulation methodologies
- Neuromorphic computing
- Quantum/ Superconducting computing
- Reliability/Fault Tolerance
- Evaluation and measurement of real computing systems
HPCA 2024 features a separate Industry Track with a separate call for papers. The goal of the HPCA Industry Track is to publish papers that are written by industry authors and their content relates to industrial products/processes.